Dear Interested Families,

In light of global concerns regarding the coronavirus outbreak, we have decided to defer our February 8th Open House until the Spring Term, even though the risk of contracting the virus is considered very low in Canada. We recognize that this provides an abundance of caution for our school community and have reached this decision after much consideration.

Please feel welcome to contact the Admissions Office by email or phone to inquire about availability, as many of our classes are in a waitlist situation for September 2020.